Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Pleasure Party

Master allowed me to go to a "pleasure party" the other night. For those of you who don't know what that is, think a tupperware party with sex toys. It was pretty fun. The products were a bit tame, but I did manage to bring home and try a few things on Master. I am not really sure, what if any he liked, but it was fun experimenting with the different items. I did try a cream on his member that was mint flavored and it is supposed to help with the gag reflex, well the stuff tasted so nasty that I could barely stand to do it for more than a few minutes. I final admitted defeat and asked Master to go wash off.

1 comment:

Semega said...

I did enjoy you coming home with some toys! Although they didn't quite work out, I really enjoyed your enthusiasm and initiative in instigating the subject!
I can't wait for the shipped order to arrive, to what other goodies you purchased!.