Friday, August 10, 2007

Thoughts of the day

I was just reading another subs journal. I have not read many others before and I just felt so drawn to this one, the sub in it was so mournful, so longing for their Master's touch. I have my master every day and I take it for granted that master will always be there. I could not live with out master in my life everyday, where I could reach out and touch him in the middle of the night when a noise frightens me.

I see now that I am not sub enough. I don't please master as I should. I should be greatfull for the time that he allows to sweetly torture me and do as he pleases when he pleases it.

W/we are not 24/7, but I could do more. He wants more, he has mentioned lately that certain days of the week should be given to him, Tuesday should be pleasuring master day with my mouth and Wednesday should be pleasuring master in other ways. Am I really ready for a schedule like that? I will try to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Recentemente ho trovato il vostro blog e hanno letto insieme. Ho pensato di lasciare il mio primo commento. Non so cosa dire se non che mi sono goduto la lettura. bel blog.

Anonymous said...

it was very interesting to read. I want to quote your post in my blog. It can? And you et an account on Twitter?.

Knotty Girl said...

PLease let me know what you blog is and I will review.
Thanks, KGM